Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blue Power Ranger Is Gay


So for some odd reason lately I have been having the weirdest obsession with The Power Rangers. I watch it at 12pm every Saturday, then I found out the yellow ranger, Thuy Trang, died 9 years ago and now David Yost aka Billy says he is gay. Now color me stupid, I am completely blindsided by this seeing as how I thought Rita and Billy were getting it on (in costume) off the set. Yost says he was continually harassed by people on set and just one day walked off.

1 comment:

  1. UM HINT HINT, HIS NAME IS DAVID YOST, MEANING EVERY TIME HE WOULD PRONOUNCE OR SAY HIS LAST NAME, THE POTENTIAL FOR A D*CK TO END UP IN HIS MOUTH WAS GREAT! C'MON SAY IT: "YOST", AND LOOK AT THE FORM &SHAPE YA MOUTH MAKES! SO ITS NOT HIS FAULT..BLAME IT ON THE RAIN (LOL)OR HIS MOMMA!

    ReplyDelete