Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday MJ



Today would've been Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, so in honor of The True King (*side eye* to Elvis), I posted my favorite MJ song ever! "Rock With You" is a video that has more glitter than Prince's manicure, its like if me, Prince and Little Richard had a baby (just work with me). So Happy Birthday MJ, I hope you're teaching God what you taught me. The importance of a MEAN wig game.

Below is my 2nd favorite MJ song " You Are Not Alone".  Notice MJ had the orignial Rihanna cut in this video.

5 comments:

  1. and good night america!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. him like mah 3rd DaDDy! i <3 u MJ!RIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love MJ!

    New follower, thanks to Tini.

    xo,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEAD @"Rock With You" is a video that has more glitter than Prince's manicure, its like if me, Prince and Little Richard had a baby

    I'm gonna hurt you for that lmbo

    ReplyDelete