Friday, September 10, 2010

RIP Rich Cronin

Ok, this should've been posted the day it happened but I have been extra busy. On September 8, 2010 Rich Cronin (of LFO fame)  passed away from a stroke at the age of 35. I cried for about an hour, our boybanders aren't supposed to die they are supposed to two step forever. Cronin was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia in 2005. In the summer of 2010 his condition worsened. I just wanna say thank you for teaching me what Abercrombie and Fitch is, I like you also like Kevin Bacon but I hate footloose and chicken wings from the Chinese food store makes me sick. RIP I know you're telling the Man upstairs about The Girl On TV.


The death of Rich also reminded me of another boybander that passed away, QT from 2gether. RIP QT


No comments:

Post a Comment