Monday, October 18, 2010

Alicia Keys Gives Birth


Philanthropist, home wrecker, "actress", singer and piano maker lover to, Alicia Keys, gave birth to a boy this weekend with her husband Swizz Beatz. The baby's name is Egypt, now the above pic makes sense! See I'm not delusional! (I'm looking at you doctor). Now I'm happy for them (well Alicia really because Swizz has more kids than he has fingers) but, EGYPT? Seriously? Egypt. I can just picture him getting paper mache pyramids thrown at him during art class. Or maybe they named him Egypt because he'll inherit his dad's nose which is in the shape of a pyramid, Suffice to say that name is horrible! The only Egypts I've met are little hood booger girls, with baby gelled baby hairs, pink bo bos in their hair, hands on hip and wearing the color pink. Any who congrats to the light bright couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment